Friday, February 17, 2006

Perspective

I was reading Blog's of note and clicking through and was suprised by the diversity. It's amazing how many different kinds their are and the variety of readership. I decided that mine is definitely not of interest to a wider audience...thank god I only planned on an audience of one. Indiauncut.blogspot.com was refreshing in Amit's candor as he talks about his experiences as an Indian journalist. If you read between the lines you can extrapolate...you need to examine your actions and beliefs and those around you to get the true picture. Are emotions and attitudes superficial or real? This caused me to look at some of my own relationships and attitudes towards those around me. Why do I treat those around me as I do, espeacially my partner. I need to treat them as I feel they should be treated....not as reward or punishment for their behaviour. We'll experiment with that for the next few days and see how it goes.

No comments: