Thursday, April 26, 2007

Despair

What's the difference between Despair and Depression? It seems degree and a belief that one is permanent and the other temporary. That is where a firm belief in a logical thought process can save you...

Music is one of the great mood alterers and I have always wondered why. Why does it stir the emotions as it does? I am self medicating even as I type this with the score from the movie Gladiator and 'o Fortuna' You have to love great music. Ride forth, conquer, scorched earth, barbarian hordes.....love that imagery.

So....how do I ensure I consistently channel emotions in the most productive way and structure my daily life so that I leverage things like music etc to maximize my mental state? I am Going to use a mindmap to lay everything out and see if I can build out a repeatable process.....

No comments: